The Citizens Leadership Academy is a free program aimed at educating Riviera Beach's community about City operations while building a bridge between citizens and their municipal government. By doing so, we believe we are equipping tomorrow's leaders today!
So, join us for our next Citizens Leadership Academy of 2022 and enhance your experience in the City.
Twenty-Five participants will be selected to attend this seven-week session that will be held every Tuesday from 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. on the following dates: February 15, February 22, March 1, March 8, March 15, March 22, and March 29, 2022 via Zoom. There will be an optional tour of city operations on Saturday - April 2, 2022 from 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and class graduation on Wednesday - April 6, 2022 at 6:00 p.m. during the Regular City Council Meeting.
The application is now closed.
- Please make sure to view this District Map to help you complete the application.
- Feel free to let others know that they can apply! share our flyer.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Be willing to attend all seven workshops from 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Be a resident, business owner or other member of the community whose place of residence or business is located within the Riviera Beach city limits.
- City Administration & Public Safety and Security : City Manager's Office, Police Department, Fire Department, Information Technology Department
- Internal Operations & Quality of Life Services: City Attorney's Office, Finance Department, Human Resources Department, Library Department, Parks and Recreation Department, City Clerk's Office, Procurement Department
- Infrastructure & Development: Utility Special District, Development Services, Public Works
For any additional assistance contact us at 561-812-6597 or firstname.lastname@example.org