Dear Community Leader:
We are 4 days away from Election Day in the Special Primary Election for U.S. House of Representatives, District 20.
Below is the information that you and your constituents should know about how, when, and where to make their vote count. You may also view and share this week’s video update containing this information: https://youtu.be/jNR6tSTIJkU
More than 32,000 voters requested a Vote-by-Mail ballot, of which over 8,000 have already been returned (as of October 28, 2021).
Early Voting began on Saturday, October 23, 2021, and continues through Sunday, October 31, 2021. Early Voting hours are 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
(MAP ATTACHED IN ENG
· Registered voters affiliated with the Democratic or Republican parties eligible to vote in the Special Primary Election for U.S. House of Representatives, District 20 can vote at any designated Early Voting location.
· A secure Vote-by-Mail ballot drop box will be available at each Early Voting location during Early Voting hours.
· Voters should remember to bring a photo and signature ID.
· Our Elections Team is making sure Early Voting locations and polling places are safe, secure, and sanitized.
· Poll workers will be wearing masks, practicing social distancing, and sanitizing voting booths and common areas throughout the day.
Vote & Vax at Participating Early Voting locations. ( See Flyer
· In partnership with the Department of Health and the Health Care District of Palm Beach County, our office launched its Vote & Vax program.
· Voters visiting one of our Early Voting sites will have an opportunity to receive their COVID-19 vaccine and cast their vote.
· A mobile voting unit will be available outside of the Wells Recreation Center and the Summit Main Library through October 31, from 12:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
If you still have your mail ballot and have not returned it yet, please follow these important steps to ensure your vote counts:
• As of today, we recommend that you do not mail your ballot, but instead bring your completed mail ballot to any Early Voting location during Early Voting hours, a secure drop box, or one of our four offices during office hours.
• See attached map for Vote-by-Mail drop off hours and locations.
• Vote-by-Mail ballots must be received by 7:00 p.m. on Primary Election Day for your vote to count.
Election Day Check List.
• The Special Primary Election Day is Tuesday, November 2nd, 2021, and the polls will be open from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
• On Election Day, you must vote at your assigned polling place.
•Your polling place can be found on your Voter Registration Information Card, on the "Find My Precinct" page on our website, and on the "My Status" page on our website.
·Before heading to the polls on Election Day, make sure you know your polling location and please remember to bring your photo and signature ID.
•If you received a Vote-by-Mail ballot but have decided to vote in person instead, your Vote-by-Mail ballot will be cancelled and you will be issued a regular ballot.
·We encourage all voters to practice healthy behaviors to protect themselves and others.
Reminders: Special Primary Election dates and deadlines.
·Deadline to request a Vote-by-Mail ballot be mailed to you was 5:00 p.m. on October 23, 2021. You may still request and pick-up a mail ballot in person until 5:00 p.m. on November 1, 2021.
·Vote-by-Mail ballots must be received by 7:00 p.m. on Election Day, Tuesday, November 2, 2021.
· Early Voting is available Saturday, October 23, 2021, through Sunday, October 31, 2021. Polls are open from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
·Election Day is Tuesday, November 2, 2021. Polls are open from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Congressional District 20 includes portions of Palm Beach and Broward Counties. For more Special Election information, we encourage Palm Beach County voters to visit VotePalmBeach.gov and Broward County voters to visit BrowardVotes.gov.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at (561) 656-6200 if you have questions or we can ever be of any assistance.