City of Riviera Beach Scholarships are offered to qualified entering freshmen, sophomores, juniors, and seniors who are city residents and enrolled full time at an accredited College, University, or Trade/Technical School by September 30, 2022.
Application Deadline: June 24th, 2022 - 5:00 PM
Requirements: (Please use check-offs to confirm your qualification to apply
- Be a resident of Riviera Beach (Proof of residency required)
- Be enrolled as a Full-Time Student (minimum of 12 credit hours) by September 30, 2022
- Have a 2.0 or above cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA)
- Complete ALL sections of the application (Incomplete applications will not be considered)
- Have proof of Community Service completed within the last 12 months
Required Attachments: (Please check-off each required attachment as it is added)
- Current Official Transcript (High School, College, Technical or Trade School
- Resume' that includes High School/College achievements, organizations, community service activities, and other activities applicant is involved in
- A typed one (1) page single spaced essay stating why applicant should be awarded a scholarship and applicant’s plans for further studies at a College, University, or Technical/Trade School (The Essay must include Applicant’s name)
- Three (3) signed letters of recommendation dated within the last six (6) months Letters must be signed by the writer
- One color headshot photo of the applicant (no larger than 3.5 X 5 inches)
If ALL requested information is not included,
the application WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED!
A personal interview with the applicant may be required.